Our first priority is to level the international playing field.
Regional air service is a critical building block for Central Minnesota’s business and economic growth. That’s why securing scheduled commercial air service at the St. Cloud Regional Airport is the Greater St. Cloud Development Corporation’s first initiative, in it’s efforts to lead economic development for the benefit of the Greater St. Cloud community.
The City of St. Cloud, the St. Cloud Regional Airport and the Greater St. Cloud Development Corporation have made air service to Chicago O’Hare (ORD) a top priority due to the critical impact it will have on the region by:
- Providing $17+ million in economic impact annually
- Helping the greater St. Cloud community more easily connect with the global business community
- Creating a gateway to and from the region
- Attracting talented individuals and national and multinational companies
- Offering more domestic and international connections than MSP
- Decreasing auto and travel costs with less driving mileage, free parking and free Wi-Fi
- Providing convenience with local proximity, shorter lines, quick check in and accessible parking
We’re waiting for you. It’s time for you to get on board and partner with us today. Let’s Go.
Partner with us now.